You are kindly invited to present the latest results of your basic and/or applied research work in one of the EAAOP-6 topical areas. Concerning the preparation of extended abstracts, please consider the following guidelines:
- The first author must be the presenting author and should be registered for the EAAOP-6 Conference.
- Each registered author can submit up to two extended abstracts as presenting/first author.
- The extended abstract, written in English, cannot be longer than 2 pages for invited, oral and poster presentations. To prepare your contribution, use the template available on the right (at the bottom for mobile phone users) and in the downloads section.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically; submissions by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in MS Word format. The file should be named as “Name.Surname_x.doc”, corresponding to the presenting author. The number (x=1 or 2) corresponds to the number of submitted abstracts by the same first author.
- When submitting your extended abstract, choose the most relevant topic. However, the Committees reserve the right to decide on a final topic assignment upon abstract selection.
- No abstracts will be accepted that include presenting authors who have not been registered to attend the EAAOP-6 Conference.
Abstracts are limited to two pages including references, tables and figures. The margins on an A4 page should be 25 mm on the left and right sides and on the bottom, and 30 mm on the top, with a typing area of 160 × 242 mm. The text should be single-spaced and justified using Times New Roman or an equivalent 12pt font. Abstracts should commence with a title (centered) in bold capital letters, followed by author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) (centered, not bold). Leave a line between title and authors, as well as between authors and affiliations and two lines between affiliations and the text. First line of a paragraph should be indented 1 cm; please leave no lines between paragraphs. All citations to publications made in the text should include authors’ names (without initials) and a year of publication. If necessary, abbreviation »et al.« may be used in the text. References should be listed without numeration in alphabetical order at the end of the text. Individual references should be typed according to the following style: Journals: Authors’ names, Journal, Volume (Year) First page. Books: Authors’ names, Book Title, Publisher, Edition (Year) Reffering page. Proceedings: Authors’ names, Name of the Conference, Publisher (Year) First page. Please use hatching instead of grey tones in shading figures and pictures. In the case of photographs, or for drawings prepared separately, please paste them directly onto appropriate spaces within the text.
Abstracts should be submitted online as MS Word documents on or before 15 February 2019. Details about the abstract submission procedure will be available soon.